Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fall


I love the fall, especially when we get to carve pumpkins. I helped Audrey carver hers and Ryan helped Zack. The final product was a flower for Audrey and a basket ball for Zack. Although the kids had a great time. Zack was putting the filling back into the pumpkin as fast as Ryan could take it out. Eventually the kids ended up on the table playing with the seeds and the guts of the pumpkins
Our ward Halloween party! We had a great time. They had all the classic party games that the kids loved and some of the members went all out on decorating their trunks. I wish that I could say this is our trunk, but alas it is not. Audrey had some friends come that are from school and that was fun to share the experience with others
Happy Halloween! Audrey wanted to be a flower (yes... this describes my Audrey perfectly) Zack well... he loves animals right now and is learning all the sounds so when I found this puppy at the store I just had to do it. Audrey had a fall party at school that we attended and had a great time. She even shared her cookie with Zack. I put on a witches hat for the school party, then Ryan and I were Thing 1 and Thing 2 at the ward party.














2 comments:

Michael & Lindsey said...

Looks like you guys had a great time for Halloween! I love your awesome pumpkins, and your kids are SO cute in their costumes. I love the flower and little doggy outfits. We miss you guys, hope everything is going well with you. It'll be fun to see you guys for Thanksgiving. :)

Peck Family said...

Looks like you had a great Halloween! Now let's eat some turkey! :)
Hope all is well!