Monday, May 3, 2010

New York City

We loved the city... of course we had to make all of the kid stops. Zack loves the water and here we are in Rockefeller center and he is playing in the fountain pools.
Next we had to make a stop at American Girl and get Audrey her first doll. She chose Kit and we got the mini one. Maybe later she can have one of the 'big girl' dolls.
Finally we made a stop at FAO Squarts (I don't think that is how you spell it) Anyway the kids loved playing on the big piano.






4 comments:

Lori said...

Hi there cute family! I love all of your pics and updates. Glad you had such a great time! When will we see you again?

Tammy said...

Oh my goodness look at how grown up your little one are. I love the paino pciture! So fun!

Burbank Family said...

Hey I just found your blog. What a cute family you have.

Muranaka Family said...

I can't believe your little boy is almost a year old. Both he and Audrey are getting so big and so cute. It looks like you had a great time in the city. I would love to go back again. Good luck starting third year, you're almost done!!